Badass, confident Inquisitors are great, but just consider:
- Inquisitor’s who are scared, looking around in the fade as they feel panic seep into their veins as they wonder if this is what death is like.
- Inquisitor’s that have to keep their hands covered, because looking at the burning glow of the scar makes their stomachs twist and the bile rise in their throat.
- Inquisitor’s that stare up at a breach and want to fall to their knees, all confidence in their ability to save this world lost as more destruction tears apart the world
- Inquisitor’s who wake up in the middle of the night, nightmares plaguing them, taunted by demons and as they run to the bathroom they know in their hearts the demons do not lie.
- Inquisitor’s who rely heavily on their companions because they cannot figure out how to do this alone.
- Inquisitors who want to follow, not lead.
I smell it in the air. It’s coming.
ITS.. ..ITS FROM HIS HAT!! ITS THE SKULL FROM HIS HAT.
HOW DIDN’T I NOTICE THIS BEFORE OH MY GOD THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING.